Welcome and thank you for your interest in the ACA 2022 application process. To help with your application please bear in mind the points below:
• Applications must be submitted by online registration only on the application web page.
• The indicated maximum number of characters available for each reply includes spaces.
• Application forms must be completed preferably in English, but all the other EU official languages will also be accepted. No other languages will be accepted.
• Only applications complying with the eligibility criteria will be accepted.
• Before filling in the form, please carefully read the accompanying guidance note and the participation rules, which you can read in all the EU official languages.
• The secretariat is available to help you to clarify questions related to filling in the forms. Linguistic quality is not important for the evaluation of your application and it is the content of your activities on accessibility that will be decisive for your chances of winning the award.
Your application should be written as clearly and concretely as possible so the national and European jury will be able to appreciate your efforts in the area of accessibility. Please focus on facts and numbers. Whenever it is possible give examples including qualitative and quantitative data. Make sure that you have clearly presented your approach and strategy in accessibility and that you have underlined all innovative and extraordinary activities that led you to success in this area. Indicate the timeframe of the activities: when they were launched, what the future developments will be.
The indicated maximum number of characters available for each reply includes spaces.
Deadline: 8 September 2021, 24:00 CET
Candidates must upload the Mayoral declaration, the Declaration on honour, the Legal Entity Form (LEF) and the Financial Identification Form (FIF). These documents can be accessed via the following links:
o Mayoral declaration
o Declaration on honour
o Legal entity form
o Financial identification form